Saturday, July 26, 2008

A NATION'S OBITUARY

Ma...I want to live.
Sorry. Can’t allow it.
Ma...but why?
I promised the sperm giver the 'real deal'
Ma...but I dream of infinities.
Dream of damnation. will ease the transition.
Ma...god says I’m beautiful.
Liar...said the same about me.
Ma...I want to learn the wisdom of the universe.
Wretch! Don’t you know we are retarded?
Ma...I will take care of you..
But how? You are so ugly who is going to buy you?
Ma...I am growing.
Yeah. Leeching on me bloody parasite.
Ma...I am safe here.
Those lurking jackals will tear you apart.
Ma...but I’m strong.
Only testosterone can erect strength.
Ma...I will bring you happiness.
What will I do till the time your flesh is ready?
Ma...Give me a chance.
Sorry. Tampons are expensive.
Ma...
selfish vermin don’t you want me to be respected?
They will love me....
till fresh meat comes by.
Ma...I love you.
I almost wish I had HIV.
Ma...I know you will love me tomorrow.
Moron...what tomorrow?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

upon telling my first year roommate that i understood women's problems to the extent to which i could call myself a feminist.. this is what he said..
"you're a bloody girl!!"

Creative Commons License
muterain.blogspot.com and it's contents by Shruti Narayanswamy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.