Saturday, July 26, 2008

PURE

Can you see it in my eyes?
As I am clutching your throat?
I am a sadist tonight.
I am a necrophile.
That vile flesh of yours.
Is a blasphemy to life.

Kiss me.
With that putrid breath.
Let me bite off your tongue.
Thus, let me emasculate you.

Strip in front of me.
Show me your wares.
Like the street hooker that you are.
Are you scared of sodomy?
Don’t be.
You are far too vile.

I want you to feel.
What she felt.
When you raped her innocence.
Touched her bare body.
Frolicked with her hair,
As you extinguished her will-o-wisp eyes.
And staked her out for hyenas.

Laughed when she was tore,
Tendon by tendon.
Stripped to bone,
By the swarm of locusts.
Your lust left unsatisfied.
Your hands were left smoldered.
By what she held inside.

I was born that day.
A bastard baptized by hatred.
Sired by sins.
despicable and damned.
A deliberate pauper.
To never let you petrify me.
In the name of goodness.
In the name of love.

Now we stand.
Face to mask.
A mask I wear to deal with scum.
A mask that if I rip off,
Lucifer will not exist.

You feel pain you say?
I slapped you again.
Because you dare name pain.
Pain is pure.
Pain is divine.
Pain is mine.

And now this pain.
Becomes the frothy hunger in my eyes.
That will see as you hang.
As you are sheared by the five elements.
As your warm toes.
Entice lupine drools.

I will plunge you in an abyss.
And pull you back,
At the brink of asphyxiation.
I will watch.
As death takes a swig of you.And spits you back.
I will watch.In my maniacal glory
As death ejaculates you
and my hatred orgasms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

intense. do mail me, since i cant seem to get hold of ur mail id.
enigma85@rediffmail.com.
i'm already ur fan..(!)

Creative Commons License
muterain.blogspot.com and it's contents by Shruti Narayanswamy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.