Saturday, July 26, 2008

ROAD RAGE

A ride…
On this Nevada night….
Get off this goddamned road.
For I am riding tonight.
My forked tongue licks the wind...
I slither on her fondling her tresses…
She's Arousing herself...
Running her fingers...
Up my freshly inked back.

Kohl up my eyes with singed tar.
Inch by inch…
With a blunt rusty knife...
Meticulously....
So not delicately,
Drain my elixir and fill her up tonight...
My skin is shed…
My muddy fingers…
Explore her muslin…
Taking off her knots…
One by one…
I make her mine…
Crawl your way up…
Slowly.
One agonizing shear at a time…
Crawl inside me night princess,
Let me get you high tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok. this was great. u really really intrigue me now...

Creative Commons License
muterain.blogspot.com and it's contents by Shruti Narayanswamy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.